Saturday 21 November 2009

What to do today?

Got up around 11 today which seems to be the norm most weekends now. I cant help the fact as soon as the weekend comes i tend to hibernate. Talking of hibernating i shut my laptp lid yesterday and when i opened it it said "preparing to hibernate". I half expected it to scurry away collecting batteries and then go and hide in my case for the winter. Funnily enough that didnt happen it merely had a little sleep. The weather looks pretty dull, my view from my window looks like a shit attempt at an emotional picture some "artistic" girl has done for her photography course, it's just grey. Trees have moved into the twiglet stage, where the leaves decide to give up. It all looks very depressing. Ah well, il leave you on a thought: if columbo were to be murdered, who would investigate his death?

No comments:

Post a Comment